Cold Sesame Chuka Soba Noodles
With its Southeast Asian flavors, this dish is perfect for a summer evening or to bring to a picnic.
1 package KA–ME® Japanese Curly Noodles
1/4 cup KA–ME® Rice Vinegar
- 3 tbsp sesame paste, almond butter, or peanut butter
3 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
1 tsp or more KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- 2 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 6 springs fresh cilantro, stems trimmed
- White and black sesame seeds, sprinkled for garnish
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Cook KA–ME® Japanese Curly Noodles until tender, yet firm; about 3 minutes. Drain noodles and run under cold water. Drain again.
- In a large bowl, whisk together KA–ME® Rice Vinegar, sesame paste, KA–ME® Tamari, honey, KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend and KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce until smooth.
- Add KA–ME® Japanese Curly Noodles and toss well to distribute sauce evenly throughout.
- Garnish with scallions, cilantro, and sesame seeds and serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.