2 tbsp KA–ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil, divided
- 1 small head of broccoliflorets
1 package KA–ME® Soba Noodles
- 11 cubed portobello mushroomtops
- 1/2 chopped bell pepper
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 piece of fresh ginger
2 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
1 tbsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
Heat 1 tbsp KA–ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil in a wok or large pan over medium high heat.
- Add in broccoli florets, and cook alone for about 3 minutes.
- In a separate pan, cook the KA–ME® Soba Noodles according to the instructions on the package with 1 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil.
- In the pan with the broccoli, add in cubed mushroom tops, chopped bell pepper, minced garlic and ginger, and cook for 5-7 minutes, mixing regularly. Stir in KA–ME® Tamari and KA–ME® Sriracha.
- Mix the soba noodles into the veggies, serve and enjoy!