Wide Lo Mein Noodles with Stir Fry Vegetables
2 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
1 can KA–ME® Stir-Fry Vegetables, rinsed and drained
1 can KA–ME® Stir-Fry Mushrooms
- 1 cup snow peas, halved diagonal
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin match stick pieces
- 2 oz.fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb KA–ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup KA–ME® Tamari
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil
Heat KA–ME Stir-Fry Oil in wok or skillet over high heat. Add KA–ME Stir-Fry Vegetables, KA–ME Stir-Fry Mushrooms, snow peas and pepper; stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the ginger and garlic, and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add cooked KA–ME Wide Lo Mein Noodles and toss to combine. Add KA–ME Tamari Sauce and toss to coat the noodles evenly.
- Season with a drizzle of KA–ME 100% Pure Sesame Oil and serve.