1 package KA–ME® Soba Noodles.
1/2 tbsp KA–ME® Rice Cooking Wine
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp KA-ME® Oyster Sauce
1 tsp KA-ME® Hot Chili Oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
1 tsp KA–ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil
- 2 bok choy
- 5 oz firm tofu, sliced
- Cooking oil
- toasted sesame seeds
- (optional) soft boiled egg, marinated in 1/2 soy sauce and 1/2 mirin mixture for 12 hours
Sear tofu in a nonstick pan, lightly greased, for 2min on each side, or until golden. Sprinkle with a little sea salt. Set aside.
- Cut bok choy into quarters, blanch in boiling water for 1 minute and drain.
- Cook KA-ME® Soba Noodles in boiling water, drain and mix in a little cooking oil to stop the noodles from sticking together.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients together and pour onto the noodles. Mix well.
- Place dressed KA-ME® Soba Noodles in a serving bowl, top with bok choy, seared tofu, and soy-sauce marinated soft-boiled egg. Sprinkle with some toasted sesame seeds.