Slow-Roasted Baby Back Ribs
Marinated in a combination fish sauce, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, scallion and sweet chili sauce; the ribs are marinated for 6 hours and roasted at 350°F until fork tender. Serve with rice and a mixed green salad on the side.
1/3 cup KA–ME® Fish Sauce
3 tbsp KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce
3 tbsp KA–ME® Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp KA–ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil
2-3 KA–ME® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 oz ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 2 large garliccloves, peeled and finely grated
- 2 scallions, trimmed and minced
- 4 to 6 slabs pork ribsor baby back ribs
In a large baking dish, whisk together KA–ME Fish Sauce, KA–ME Hoisin Sauce, KA–ME Rice Vinegar and sugar until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add KA–ME 100% Pure Sesame Oil, KA–ME Sweet Chili Sauce, ginger, garlic, scallions and stir to combine. Add the ribs, rubbing the marinade all over. Marinate for 6 hours, refrigerated.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the ribs on top in a single layer (cook in batches if necessary).
- Roast baby back ribs until fork tender, about 3 hours, or 4 to 5 hours for regular ribs.