Chinese Noodle Soup
1 pkg. KA–ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles, cooked per above directions
1 tbsp. KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 1 lb. skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 cups celery
1 tbsp. KA–ME® Tamari
2 tbsp. KA–ME® Cooking Wine
2 tbsp. KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
Heat Stir-Fry Oil in wok or skillet over high heat.
Add chicken, celery and peppers, and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, Tamari, Cooking Wine and Sesame Oil.
- Reduce heat, and stir constantly for about 3 minutes.
- Serve in bowls, ladle soup over cooked Chinese Noodles.