Pad Thai with Shrimp
Rated 3.5 stars by 2 users
Saute shrimp in a pan with a little cooking oil. Set aside.
- Add more cooking oil in the pan and saute diced onion/shallot and garlic until fragrant.
- Add KA-ME® Thai Ribbon Stir-Fry Noodles to the pan.
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour over the noodles.
- Add scallion, bean sprouts and cooked shrimp. Stir to combine and let the vegetables cook a little.
- Optional: Push noodles aside and crack an egg, quickly scramble it.
- Sprinkle with crushed toasted peanuts.