Asian Style Cacio e Pepe
- 1 tsp salt
1/2 package KA–ME® Chinese Noodles
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Black Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup reserved pasta water
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- Freshly cracked pepper
Add salt to a pot of water. Bring to boil and cook KA-ME® Chinese Noodles to package directions.
- Drain noodles, reserving 1 cup of pasta water. Rinse noodles with cold water.
- In the same pot, add butter and white miso. Once melted, add KA-ME® Black Pepper Sauce and pasta water and whisk until combined. Cook for 5-7 minutes on medium low heat, until sauce has reduced slightly.
- Add noodles and toss to combine.
- Turn heat down to low and add cheese, stirring until cheese melts. Serve, top with freshly cracked pepper and parmesan.