Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp KA-ME® Rice Wine Vinegar
3 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1-2 cups red pepper bells, or fresno peppers for extra spice
- 1 3oz package KA–ME® Spicy Honey Garlic Sauce
1 package KA–ME® Hokkien Stir-Fry Noodles
Cut your chicken breast into bite sized cubes and add to a bowl.
- Toss with black pepper and the corn starch.
- Dice your peppers into bite sized pieces or slice into rings. Whichever is your preference.
- In a skillet add a couple of tablespoons of your sesame oil and let this get hot.
- Add your chicken to the skillet and stir fry until fully cooked.
- Remove your chicken from the skillet and add the rest of your sesame oil.
- Add your peppers and stir fry until they are soft.
- Add your rice wine vinegar to the skillet and use your spatula to release the bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add your noodles to the pan and stir fry with the peppers and the bits, in the sesame oil, then add your chicken to the pan and toss everything together.
- Add your Spicy Honey Garlic Sauce to the skillet and toss your peppers, chicken and noodles until they are coated in sauce and stir fry for a few minutes until the noodles are slightly crispy.
- You can add additional veggies to this dish like green onions, other types of peppers, onions, water chestnuts, mushrooms and broccoli. You can also sub the chicken for your favorite protein or make it vegetarian.