Soba Noodles with Seasoned Tofu
1 package KA–ME® Soba Noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- 7 oz mushrooms (brown or shitake)
- hot chili sauce, to taste
- 5.2 oz extra firm tofu
- Your choice of fresh herbs like mint, Thai basil and basil
Cook KA–ME® Soba Noodles according to package instructions. When ready, remove the water and reserve in a bowl.
- Cook the mushrooms on medium heat with olive oil, salt and a little bit of hot chili sauce (based on how hot you want your dish). Once cooked, put them in a small bowl and reserve.
- Cut tofu in slices and cook using the same mushroom pan for 2 minutes each side.
- Next, mix with KA–ME® Soba Noodles and mushrooms and mix of fresh herbs.