Asian Style Pigs in a Blanket
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Preheat oven to 350℉ and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Fold the corners of a wonton wrapper toward the center. Spread ½ tsp KA•ME® Sweet Chili Sauce along the center. Place a cocktail hot dog in the center and roll, wrapping the wonton wrapper around it.
- Repeat with all the cocktail hot dogs.
- Brush the wonton wrappers with KA•ME® Sesame Oil Blend and sprinkle with furikake.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes, or until wonton wrapper turns golden brown.
- While hot dogs are baking, whisk together KA•ME® Hot Mustard and KA•ME® Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Serve pigs in a blanket with sweet and spicy mustard sauce.