Tofu Mushroom Lo Mein
1 package KA–ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles
1 tbsp KA–ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoliflorets, finely chopped
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1/2 14-oz package extra firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- green onions, sliced, as garnish
Cook KA–ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, add KA–ME® Sesame Oil. When hot, add mushrooms, peppers, carrots, and broccoli; cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring, until slightly tender.
- Cut tofu into small cubes. Add to skillet, toss, and cook for 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned on all sides.
- Add KA–ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles and then add soy sauce and sugar to mixture and toss.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes until sauce is thickened.
- Serve with a sprinkle of green onions.