Thai Style Red Curry
2 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Thai chili, sliced (optional)
- 5 tbsp red curry paste
1 can KA–ME® Coconut Milk Lite
2 tbsp KA–ME® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves
Heat KA-ME® Sesame Oil Blend in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and Thai chili and cook until fragrant. Add curry paste and cook, stirring for 30 seconds.
- Add KA-ME® Coconut Milk Lite and KA-ME® Sweet Chili Sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add chickpeas, red bell pepper and sweet potato. Stir to coat.
- Bring mixture to a simmer. Then cover with a lid, turn heat to medium low and let simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until veggies are cooked through.
- Remove from heat and add lime juice, salt and pepper. Top with cilantro.