Honey Sriracha Shrimp & Black Pepper Beef Skewers
- 1 lb med-large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1/4 cup honey or agave
4 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
2 tsp. KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 2 garliccloves, minced
3 tbsp KA–ME® Sweet Chili Sauce
3 tbsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 lb sirloin, cubed
- 2 medium red onions, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 8oz package cherry tomatoes
- 4 bell peppers, cut into squares (assorted colors)
- 1/2 cup KA–ME® Black Pepper Sauce
2 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 20 KA–ME® Bamboo Skewers (soak prior to using)
In small bowl, combine honey, KA–ME Tamari, KA–ME Stir-Fry Oil, garlic, KA–ME Sweet Chili Sauce, KA–ME Sriracha Sauce, and salt; whisk well. Pour mixture into bag with shrimp, thoroughly coating the shrimp with sauce; seal bag.
- In small bowl, combine KA–ME Black Pepper Sauce and KA–ME Sesame Oil Blend; whisk well. Pour mixture into bag with beef, thoroughly coating the beef with sauce; seal bag. Refrigerate bags for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium. Prepare KA–ME Bamboo Skewers, alternate 3 shrimp and vegetables; on remaining skewers alternate 3 beef cubes and vegetables. Discard used marinade.
- Coat grill with cooking spray. Place skewers directly onto grill and close. Cook for 4-5 minutes on first side; flip and cook another 4-5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!