Buddha Noodle Bowl
8.8 oz package KA–ME® Organic White Rice Vermicelli Noodles or KA–ME Hokkien Stir-Fry Noodles, prepared according to package directions
5 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil, divided
- 6 small baby bok choy, rinsed, halved lengthwise, sliced into 3-inch strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
1 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 12 oz tofu, cubed and patted dry
3 oz package KA–ME® Pad Thai Sauce
1/2 tsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
Cook the 3 vegetables separately, heating 1 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil for each over medium-high in a large skillet (Bok Choy for 3-4 minutes, turning once; Pepper for 4 minutes, tossing often; Onion for 5-7 minutes until golden). Remove vegetables from heat, keep apart.
- Add remaining 2 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil to skillet, add KA–ME® Organic White Rice Noodles - Vermicelli and heat for 2 minutes, set aside.
- Add KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend to skillet and reduce heat to medium. Add tofu and cover; cook 4-6 minutes until browned, turning once.
- In separate bowl, whisk KA–ME® Pad Thai Sauce and KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce with water.
- Divide KA–ME Organic White Rice Noodles - Vermicelli among 4 bowls. Top with bok choy, pepper, onion and tofu. Drizzle with sauce mixture and garnish with sesame seeds. Enjoy!