Coconut Rice Noodle Pudding
Made with rice noodles instead of rice, this rich and creamy pudding makes a heavenly sweet finish to any meal.
1 can (14 fl oz) KA–ME® Coconut Milk
- 1 can (12 fl oz) evaporated milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 pkg (10.6 oz each) KA–ME® Pad Thai Express Rice Noodles, broken into pieces
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup toasted sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp chopped KA–ME® Crystallized Ginger
In small saucepan, bring KA–ME® Coconut Milk, evaporated milk and 1/2 cup water to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until slightly reduced.
- Using electric mixer, beat together egg yolks and sugar; slowly whisk in warm coconut milk mixture. Stir in KA–ME® Pad Thai Express Rice Noodles, vanilla and half of the cinnamon. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until noodles are tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat. Stir in butter; cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Divide among 4 bowls. Sprinkle with coconut, KA–ME® Crystallized Ginger and remaining cinnamon. Serve warm or cold.