Black Pepper Chicken
Black Pepper Sauce dishes are common in Malaysia and Singapore. The following recipe delivers on flavor and easy of preparation.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast(about 1 lb.), cut into thin strips
- 1 sliced onions
- 2 red bell peppercut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup KA–ME® Black Pepper Sauce
2 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
Marinate the chicken strips with 2 tbsp KA–ME Black Pepper Sauce for 10 minutes.
- Heat up KA–ME Sesame Oil Blend on high in a wok or skillet.
- Add the onions and quickly stir-fry until aromatic.
- Add bell peppers and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add chicken strips and stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes (until cooked). Add remaining KA–ME Black Pepper Sauce and continue stir-frying until onions are caramelized. Serve hot.