Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add Wide Lo Mein Noodles and remove the pan from the heat. Allow to sit until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Saute Vegetables.
- Add garlic and the whites of the onions to the pan. Saute for 30 seconds.
- Pour Tamari and Sriracha Sauce into the pan and stir to combine. Allow sauce to come to a boil, then turn heat to low.
- Add Lo Mein noodles to the pan and toss to combine with the sauce. Continue to stir until noodles have absorbed most of the sauce (2-3 minutes). Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add noodles to bowls and top with the greens of the onions and cashews. Serve and enjoy!