Zesty Pork Noodles
- 1 1/2 pork tenderloin
- 1/3 cup KA–ME® Hot Mustard
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 pkg KA–ME® Organic White Rice Vermicelli Noodles
- 1/3 cup KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce
- sliced scallions, for garnish
- Add KA–ME Hot Mustard and KA–ME Stir-Fry Oil into a shallow dish and mix well; roll pork in to coat thoroughly.
- Heat KA–ME 100% Pure Sesame Oil in large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, turning occasionally, until golden brown. Transfer skillet to oven and bake at 350°until pork is just cooked through (about 20 minutes). Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Prepare KA–ME Wide Lo Mein Noodles according to package directions and warm KA–ME Hoisin Sauce in a small pot.
- Cut pork into thick slices and serve hot over KA–ME Wide Lo Mein Noodles; drizzle each slice with KA–ME Hoisin Sauce. Garnish with scallions.