Vietnamese Chicken Sliders
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Fish Sauce
- 3 small shallots
- 4 garliccloves, minced
- 1/4 cup KA–ME® Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 tbsp mint, chopped
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- dash of kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package KA–ME® Rice Crackers
- 1 small seedless cucumber
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- KA–ME® Sweet Chili Sauce, for serving
- radish and scallionsfor garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Transfer chicken to a bowl. Add the KA–ME Fish Sauce, shallots, garlic, KA–ME Stir-Fry Sauce, chopped cilantro and mint, cornstarch, salt; pepper and mix well.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the chicken mixture into 1 or 1.5-inch balls, and flatten with palm of hand.
- Transfer to baking sheet and bake them for 15 minutes - until they are lightly browned.
- While baking, arrange KA–ME Rice Crackers on a platter. Once cooked, transfer flattened meatball to rice cracker, garnish with radish and green onion and serve with KA–ME Sweet Chili Sauce.