Veggie Stir Fry Coconut Ginger Sauce
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 1/2 cup red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup onions sliced
- 1/2 cup broccoliflorets
- 1/2 cup protein of your choice, like chickenor tofu
- 1/2 cup KA–ME® Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- Heat KA–ME® Stir Fry Oil in saucepan.
- Sauté veggies on medium heat, adding a protein such as chicken or tofu if desired.
- Separately, combine KA–ME® Coconut Milk, KA–ME® Fish Sauce, cashew butter, lime juice, honey and fresh ginger in a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Add sauce directly to the stir fry and toss to combine.