Tuna Tartare with Avocado
- 1/2 lb Ahi Tuna
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp KA–ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil
- Roasted sesame seeds, to taste
- green onions, as garnish
- 1 package KA–ME® Rice Crackers
- Cut tuna in small cubes and place in a bowl. Add lemon, salt and pepper, KA–ME® Sesame Oil and sesame seeds. Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut green onions and avocado into small pieces. Plate the avocado, then top with tuna and green onion.
- Serve with KA–ME® Rice Crackers.