Tofu & Veggie Vermicelli Rice Noodle Bowl
- 1/4 package of KA–ME® Rice Sticks, cooked and drained
- 1 tsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 1/2 can KA–ME® Straw Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup shelled edamamecooked
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup kimchi
- 1 stalk of green onion, chopped
- 4-5 oz fried tofu
- 2 tsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 2 tsp KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce
- Add 1/4 package of KA–ME® Rice Sticks to 2 quarts of boiling water. Cook for about 3 minutes and drain. Set aside in a serving bowl.
- Stir fry 1/2 can of KA–ME® Straw Mushrooms and fried tofu (sliced) until brown.
- Add all ingredients together and top with KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend and KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce.