Thai Style Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small fresh red chili, sliced
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 5-oz 5-oz can KA-ME® Whole-Peeled Water Chestnuts, diced
- 1/2 cup KA–ME® Sweet Chili Sauce, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp KA–ME® Rice Vinegar
- 1 cup packed basil leaves, plus more for serving
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare bell peppers by cutting off stems and scooping out seeds.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and red chili and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add ground chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes, until browned.
- Add diced KA-ME® Water Chestnuts, KA-ME® Rice Vinegar, KA-ME® Sweet Chili Sauce, basil, and stir to incorporate. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 2-3 more minutes until basil is just wilted
- Scoop chicken mixture into bell peppers.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Top with a drizzle of KA-ME® Sweet Chili Sauce and sliced basil.