Thai Chicken Curry
- 1 package KA–ME® Pad Thai Express Rice Noodlescooked according to package directions
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 4 tbsp green curry paste
- 1 can KA–ME® Coconut Milk Lite
- 1 lb. diced chicken
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp KA–ME® Fish Sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 tsp grated lime zest
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped basil
- Heat the KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil on high in a wok or skillet and saute green curry paste until fragrant. Add 1/2 KA–ME® Coconut Milk Lite, stir chicken in. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer and cook for about 5 minutes (until chicken is cooked through). Add remaining KA–ME® Coconut Milk Lite, brown sugar and KA–ME® Fish Sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Add bell pepper, zucchini and lime zest and stir; cook 3 more minutes.
- Garnish with basil and serve over jasmine rice or KA–ME® Pad Thai Express Rice Noodles.