Sweet & Spicy Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
Family dinner worthy of eating and posting. Quick & easy to prepare, even easier to enjoy!
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 medium bell peppers (red, orange and yellow), cut into thin strips
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/3 cup KA–ME® Hot Mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup KA–ME® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package KA–ME® Hokkien Stir-Fry Noodles
- Heat a large nonstick skillet, coated with cooking spray, over medium-high heat. Stir-fry chicken until well browned; about 5 min. Transfer to bowl. Add vegetables to skillet. Stir-fry 2 minutes until crisp and tender. Mix in remaining ingredients and chicken. Heat to boiling. Cook an additional 3 minutes.