Sweet Chili Shrimp & Noodle Stir Fry
- 8.8 oz package KA–ME® Organic Red Rice Noodle – Pad Thai, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup KA–ME® Tamari
- 4 tbsp KA–ME® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 5 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil, divided
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup unsalted chicken stock
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 5 oz baby spinach(about 5 cups loosely packed)
- 3 tbsp fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the KA–ME® Tamari, KA–ME® Sweet Chili Sauce, 2 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil and lime juice, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp and half the sauce mixture. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining Oil. Add the remaining sauce mixture and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the shrimp and stir-fry, about 2-3 minutes each side until pink.
- Add chicken stock, sugar and spinach, simmer for 3-4 minutes, until wilted.
- Add KA–ME® Organic Red Rice Noodle – Pad Thai and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until coated and desired tenderness, do not overcook. Transfer mixture to bowl, add mint and cilantro and toss. Enjoy!