Sweet and Spicy Fresh Spring Rolls
- 1/2 pkg (3.75 oz) KA–ME® Bean Threads
- 3 tbsp KA–ME® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 2 tsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 10 rice paper wrappers
- 1 cup Boston lettuce leaves
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/3 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- Cook KA-ME® Bean Threads according to package directions; drain well.
- Whisk together KA-ME® Sweet Chili Sauce, KA-ME® Tamari and KA-ME® Sesame Oil Blend. Toss together KA-ME® Bean Threads and sweet and spicy sauce mixture until well coated.
- Dip 1 rice paper wrapper in warm/hot water for a few seconds, until pliable; carefully place on slightly dampened tea towel. Layer some lettuce, dressed KA-ME® Bean Threads, carrots, red pepper, red cabbage, and cilantro on bottom third of wrap, leaving border all around.
- Firmly fold up bottom of wrap over filling; fold in sides, then roll up to enclose filling completely. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cover rolls tightly with plastic wrap; refrigerate for up to 2 hours until ready to serve.
- To make the dipping sauce, whisk together peanut butter, hot water, KA-ME® Tamari, lime juice and honey until smooth.
- Cut spring rolls diagonally. Serve with peanut dipping sauce.