Sweet and Sour Spaghetti & Meatballs
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp KA-ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 jar KA–ME® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 can (15oz) tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- 1 package KA–ME® Chinese Noodles
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- In a bowl, combine ground turkey, KA•ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and egg. Roll mixture into balls.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Add meatballs and cook for a few minutes on each side, until brown.
- Remove meatballs from the pan. Add KA•ME® Sweet and Sour Sauce, tomato sauce, KA•ME® Tamari and KA•ME® Sriracha. Stir to combine.
- Bring sauce to a simmer and add meatballs back in. Stir to coat in sauce. Cover pan and simmer for 10-12 minutes, until sauce has thickened and meatballs are cooked through.
- While sauce is simmering, boil water in a large pot and prepare KA•ME® Chinese Noodles according to package directions. Drain noodles.
- Serve noodles with sauce and meatballs and top with green onions.