Sweet and Savory Asian Layered Dip
- 1 package KA–ME® Cheese Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup bok choy
- 1 (8 oz) can KA–ME® Sliced-Peeled Water Chestnuts
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 3 medium scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup KA–ME® Duck Sauce
- black sesame seeds, roasted
- white sesame seeds, roasted
- Place KA–ME Cheese Rice Crackers on platter.
- Wash the bok choy and chop it, discarding the stems.
- Place 3-5 KA–ME Sliced-Peeled Water Chestnuts on top of each rice cracker.
- Mix the cream cheese, KA–ME Tamari, bok choy and onions together then add to each rice cracker.
- Drizzle with KA–ME Duck Sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds and garnish with green onion.
- Serve and enjoy!