Stir Fry Chicken
Cut up chicken is stir-fried with fragrant garlic and ginger, then rice cooking wine and soy sauce are added for a well rounded flavor.
- 1 package KA–ME® Hokkien Stir-Fry Noodlescooked according to package directions
- 2 boneless chickenbreasts, cut into 1” strips
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 2 oz. fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 3 tsp garlicpaste
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Rice Cooking Wine
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- salt, to taste
- 3 stalks scallionscut into 2 inch lengths for garnish
- Heat the wok or skillet on high and drizzle in the KA–ME Stir-Fry Oil. Add the sliced ginger; stir-fry until almost brown. Stir in the garlic until nearly brown.
- Add chicken and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Pour in KA–ME Rice Cooking Wine and soy sauce and cook for a minute.
- Pour in the chicken stock, a little at a time. Continue cooking until stock is reduced by half.
- Add salt to taste. Serve over KA–ME Hokkien Stir-Fry Noodles, garnish with green onion and enjoy!