Spicy Shrimp & Smashed Avocado Tapas
- 1 large avocado
- pepper, to taste
- scallions, sliced
- 1/2 lime, used for juice
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Amore® Chili Pepper cooking paste
- 1 package KA–ME® Sesame Rice Crackers
- scallions, as garnish
- sesame seeds, as garnish
- In a bowl, smash together avocado, lime juice, scallions, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet and add minced garlic, Amore® Chili Pepper cooking paste and shrimp. When shrimp is almost cooked, add a squeeze of lime juice.
- Top KA–ME® Sesame Rice Crackers with avocado mixture, shrimp, scallions and sesame seeds.