Spicy Salmon Snacks
- 6 oz salmonfilet
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- 1 package KA–ME® Wasabi Rice Crackers
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 tbsp red onion, finely diced
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- black sesame seeds, to taste
- white sesame seeds, to taste
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- Cook salmon at high heat for 5 minutes on both sides. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Flake salmon into large pieces with your hands, then set aside.
- Mix mayonnaise and KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce in a small bowl, set aside.
- Coat the top of each KA–ME® Wasabi Rice Cracker with spicy mayo blend. Top each cracker with romaine, flaked salmon, red onion, cayenne, sesame seeds, and red pepper flakes.