Spicy Pork Stir Fried Ramen
- 8 oz ground pork
- 1 package KA–ME® Japanese Curly Noodles
- 3 to 4 tbsp KA–ME® Szechuan Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp KA-ME® Rice Wine Vinegar
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp ginger, minced
- 2 stalks scallions, chopped 1 inch long
- sesame seedsfor garnish
- Prepare Noodles: Boil water and cook KA-ME® Japanese Curly Noodles according to the package. Drain noodles and rinse under cold water (this prevents noodles from getting too soft from further cooking).
- Make stir-fry sauce: Combine 3 Tbsp KA-ME® Szechuan Sauce, KA-ME® Sesame Oil, light & dark soy sauce, KA-ME® Rice Wine Vinegar, and water in a bowl. Mix well.
- Heat 1 Tbsp avocado oil on medium high heat in a wok. Add ginger then garlic. Cook for a few seconds. Add ground pork and cook for a few minutes until browned. Use a spatula to break the meat into pieces.
- Pour in stir-fry sauce and continue to stir while cooking the meat until 98% done. Turn to medium low heat. Add noodles to the meat sauce and mix very well until all noodles are coated with sauce! Add 1 Tbsp of KA-ME® Szechuan Sauce to the noodles for a finishing spice kick. Transfer to plate.