Spicy Fried Noodles
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 5 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 3 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Sauce
- 3 tsp KA–ME® Rice Cooking Wine
- 2 tsp KA–ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 8 oz packaging of KA–ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodlesor Thai Rice Stir-Fry Noodles
- 4 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 medium lime juice
- KA–ME® Sriracha Sauceto taste
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Chopped fresh parsleyfor garnish
- Mix scallions, KA–ME Tamari, KA–ME Stir-Fry Sauce, KA–ME Rice Cooking Wine and KA–ME 100% Pure Sesame Oil together in a small bowl.
- Cook KA–ME Wide Lo Mein Noodles according to package directions, drain, place in mixing bowl and toss with 1 tbsp of KA–ME Stir-Fry Oil.
- Add the remaining Stir-Fry Oil to a large deep skillet and heat over medium-high. Add scallion mixture and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cooked noodles and toss. Add the spinach and cook until wilted, tossing frequently with tongs. Stir in lime juice and toss again.
- Season to taste with Sriracha sauce. Divide among plates, garnish with peanuts and parsley and serve.