Spicy Asian Turkey Bites
- 3 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 1 can (about 8 ounces) KA–ME® Stir-Fry Mushrooms
- 3/4 pound ground turkey
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced scallions (about 5) – reserve some for garnish
- 3 tbsp KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce
- 3 tsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 2 tsp KA–ME® Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1.5 packages KA–ME® Spicy Sweet Chili Rice Crackers
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly chopped for color/garnish
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms; sauté 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Place mushrooms in a large bowl. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in pan over medium-high heat.
- Add turkey, cook 6 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble.
- Add turkey mixture and onions to mushrooms in bowl; stir well. Add KA–ME Hoisin Sauce, KA–ME Tamari, KA–ME Rice Vinegar, KA–ME Sriracha Sauceand salt to the turkey mixture. Blend well.
- Spoon turkey mixture onto each KA–ME Spicy Sweet Chili Rice Cracker.
- Garnish with chopped bell pepper and thin slivers of green onion.
- Serve and enjoy!