Skinny Shrimp Stir Fry Noodles
- 1 lb uncooked medium shrimp , cleaned
- 2 tsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 package KA–ME® Thai Rice Stir-Fry Noodles
- 1/4 cup KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce
- Chopped green onion, for garnish
- sesame seeds, for garnish
- Heat KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend in a large non-stick skillet over high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat, add peppers and zucchini. Toss and cook 3 more minutes.
- Add the KA–ME® Hoisin sauce, then the KA–ME® Thai Rice Stiry-Fry Noodles and mix all together until well coated and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the baby spinach until it wilts right before serving, then top with green onions & sesame seeds.