Shrimp & Guacamole Bites
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 lime
- 1 lb uncooked medium shrimp, cleaned
- cilantro, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- KA–ME® Tamari
- 1 package KA–ME® Rice Crackers
- Mash avocado in a bowl. Add onion, lime, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Separately, cut up shrimp into small bites. Add the shrimp to the guacamole mix and combine.
- With a 1/2 tbsp spoon, scoop shrimp guacamole and place onto KA–ME® Rice Crackers.
- With a droplet, add two drops of KA–ME® Tamari Sauce to each cracker.