Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna Bites
- 1 package KA–ME® Seaweed Rice Crackers
- 1 lb. fresh ahi tuna (sashimi grade)
- 1/2 cup KA–ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil, divided
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 bottle (about 2 oz) white sesame seeds, roasted
- 1 bottle (about 2 oz) black sesame seeds, roasted
- 1/2 jar KA–ME® Hot Mustard
- 4 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- lime zestfor garnish
- Arrange KA–ME Seaweed Rice Crackers on a serving plate.
- Cut tuna into four lengthwise pieces. Pour KA–ME 100% Pure Sesame Oil over tuna (reserving 2 tbsp.); turn to coat evenly. Mix black and white sesame seeds, pepper and salt on large plate. Coat tuna with sesame seed mixture, pressing firmly so mixture adheres to the tuna.
- Heat reserved 2 tbsp oil in large skillet on high heat. Add tuna; sear 2 minutes per side. Remove from skillet; set aside to cool.
- Mix KA–ME Hot Mustard and KA–ME Tamari in small bowl until blended, set aside.
- Slice tuna into 1/8-inch thick slices. Place 1 slice of tuna on each Rice Cracker.
- Top each with a small dollop of Hot Mustard and Tamari mixture.
- Garnish with lime zest, serve and enjoy!