Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 3 garliccloves, peeled
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 package KA–ME® Rice Crackers
- Chia and sesame seeds for topping
- Use a food processor to mince the garlic cloves. Add the chickpeas, roasted red peppers, tahini, lemon juice, salt and pepper and puree.
- While the food processor is running, drizzle in the olive oil through the feeder tube and continue pureeing until the hummus is smooth and creamy.
- Top crackers with hummus and garnish with seeds.