Pork & Broccoli Lo Mein
- 1 package KA–ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles
- 1 lb pork, sliced
- 1 bunch baby broccoli, cut into 2” pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 3 tbsp KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce
- Cook KA–ME® Wide Lo Mein Noodles per the instructions on the package.
- Steam or blanch broccoli pieces.
- Heat KA–ME® Sesame Oil over medium heat and sauté garlic and ginger for about 2 minutes. Then add pork and cook until browned, about 5 minutes and add egg and stir until cooked.
- Finally add hoisin sauce, broccoli and noodles and toss until mixed evenly.