- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound Porchetta, diced
- 1/2 cup packed arugula
- 1 package KA–ME® Rice Crackers
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Combine sugar, apple cider vinegar, bay leaf and pepper into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and immediately add sliced onion. Let sit 20 minutes, covered.
- Top each KA–ME® Rice Cracker with a portion of Porchetta, a few arugula leaves, and one or two slices of quick pickled onions. Garnish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.