- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Fish Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp KA–ME® Rice Vinegar
- 4 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp finely diced onion or shallots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 KA–ME® Thai Rice Stir-Fry Noodles
- 1 scallion, cut into 2-in long pieces
- 1/3 cup bean sprouts
- Cooking oil
- Saute shrimp in a pan with a little cooking oil. Set aside.
- Add more cooking oil in the pan and saute diced onion/shallot and garlic until fragrant.
- Add KA-ME® Thai Ribbon Stir-Fry Noodles to the pan.
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour over the noodles.
- Add scallion, bean sprouts and cooked shrimp. Stir to combine and let the vegetables cook a little.
- Optional: Push noodles aside and crack an egg, quickly scramble it.
- Sprinkle with crushed toasted peanuts.