No-Bake Lemon Ginger Cheesecake
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup KA–ME® Coconut Milk, chilled
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon zest (from 2-3 lemons)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/3 cup KA-ME® Sliced Ginger Crystallized
- 1 MI-DEL® Gluten Free Ginger Snap Pie Crust
- Place KA-ME® Coconut Milk in the fridge and let chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In a food processor or blender, combine cream cheese, KA-ME® Coconut Milk, coconut oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, sugar, and kosher salt. Blend until smooth.
- Chop KA-ME® Sliced Ginger Crystallized. Distribute chopped crystallized ginger evenly on the bottom of the MI-DEL® Gluten Free Ginger Snap Pie Crust.
- Pour cheesecake filling on top of the crystallized ginger layer and use a rubber spatula to smooth out the surface.
- Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with lemon slices and lemon zest.