Miso Peanut Noodles
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup miso paste
- 1 package KA–ME® Japanese Curly Noodles
- 5 shiitake mushrooms, sliced and sauteed
- 2 bok choy, halved and blanched
- 1 egg, soft boiled
- bean sprouts, for garnish
- sesame seeds, for garnish
- scallions, for garnish
- KA-ME® Hot Chili Oil, to serve
- In a heavy bottom pot heat oil on medium high heat, add pork and saute until fully cooked and golden brown, about 8 minutes. Remove into a bowl.
- In the same dutch oven, add onion, garlic and sweat until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Deglaze the pot with rice vinegar, then add sriracha sauce, peanut butter, miso paste and 3 cups water.
- Using whisk mix until, everything is well incorporated and there no clumps. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- In a separate pot, bring water to a boil. Then add noodles and cook until chewy. About 2 minutes. Strain and set aside.
- To assemble noodles, add broth to a serving bowl, then gently place cooked noodles in the broth. Top with sauteed pork, shiitake mushrooms, egg, bean sprouts. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, scallions, and drizzle chili oil. Serve immediately.