Korean Steak Bites
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1/2 bottle KA–ME® Stir-Fry Sauce (about 3.5 oz)
- 1 package KA–ME® Korean Barbecue Rice Crackers
- 3/4 cup prepared kimchi
- 2 scallions, very thinly sliced on the diagonal
- Slice the steak as thin as you can into at least 32-40 pieces. If you are using flank steak, make sure to slice across the grain.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the KA–ME Tamari, brown sugar, KA–ME Sesame Oil Blend and KA–ME Stir-Fry Sauce. Add the steak and mix to coat. Marinate for at least 10 minutes at room temperature or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator if you choose.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat. You’ll cook the steak in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan. When the pan is hot, add the steak, and grill 1 to 2 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of your slices.
- To serve, on each KA–ME Korean Barbecue Rice Cracker layer a slice of steak, the kimchi, and garnish with green onion.