Korean Inspired Shakshuka
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 oz can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1/3 cup kimchi, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup KA–ME® Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375℉. Heat KA•ME® Sesame Oil Blend in a large oven-safe pan. Add bell pepper and red onion, and saute for 3-5 minutes, or until onion is soft.
- Add garlic and cook for 1-2 more minutes, until fragrant.
- Add fire roasted tomatoes, kimchi, KA•ME® Stir-Fry Sauce, KA•ME® Tamari, salt, pepper and brown sugar to the pan. Stir to combine and then bring to a simmer.
- Make wells in the pan with a spoon. Crack eggs into the wells. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until yolk is to your desired doneness.
- Garnish with cilantro.