Korean BBQ Style Tacos
These fusion Asian tacos are an explosion of delicious flavors in every bite.
- 1 lb sirloin beef, thinly sliced
- 1 pkg (3 oz) KA–ME® Korean Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Cooking Wine
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 4 tsp minced garlic, divided
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed according to package directions
- 1/2 pkg (3.75 oz) KA–ME® Bean Threads, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumbers
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Toss together beef, KA–ME® Korean Barbecue Sauce, KA–ME® Cooking Wine, ginger and 1 tbsp garlic; let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce, KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce, lemon juice and remaining garlic; set aside.
- Heat KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend in large wok or skillet set over medium-high heat; stir-fry beef mixture for 3 to 5 minutes or until beef is cooked through, browned and caramelized.
- Serve beef mixture in tortillas with KA–ME® Bean Threads, carrots and cucumbers. Drizzle with hoisin aioli sauce. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Substitute flour tortillas for corn tortillas.