Grilled Curried Shrimp Skewers
Marinated shrimp are skewered and can be served with Asian coleslaw or rice. For an authentic presentation, you can serve over banana leaves.
- 1/2 cup KA–ME® Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Fish Sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp Indian curry powder
- 1 scallion, trimmed and minced
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 24 large headless tiger shrimp
- 6 KA–ME® Bamboo Skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- In medium bowl, whisk together KA–ME Coconut Milk, KA–ME Fish Sauce, curry powder, scallion and KA–ME Stir-Fry Oil. Add shrimp and toss well. Marinate for 30 minutes, refrigerated. Skewer the shrimp.
- Pre-heat grill for 20 minutes. Grill shrimp until opaque and cooked through, about 30 seconds per side, and serve hot.