Ginger Plum Ahi Tuna Bites
- 1 ounce dried wakame seaweed (cut)
- 1/2 jar KA–ME® Plum Sauce (about 4 oz)
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger (minced)
- 1/2 lb fresh ahi tuna (sashimi grade), diced
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 package KA–ME® Korean Barbecue Rice Crackers
- black sesame seeds
- white sesame seeds
- scallions, sliced thin, diagonally (reserve ½ for garnish)
- Soak seaweed in warm water for 5 minutes, drain, rinse and squeeze out excess water.
- For Ginger Plum Sauce: In a bowl, add KA–ME Plum Sauce and fresh ginger; mix well.
- For Ahi Tuna Mixture: In a bowl, add Ahi tuna, KA–ME Sesame Oil Blend, KA–ME Tamari, KA–ME Seasoned Rice Vinegar, lime juice, green onion and mix well.
- Top each KA–ME Korean Barbecue Rice Cracker with 1/2 tbsp seaweed.
- Add 1 tbsp Ahi tuna.
- Drizzle with ginger plum sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds and top with green onions.
- Serve and enjoy!